The APP contains 4 pages in total: Reading, Bookshelf, Discovery, and Me. Among them, the reading page mainly realizes the functions of finding books and participating in activities, the bookshelf page mainly realizes the reading function, the discovery page mainly realizes the functions of socializing and participating in activities, and the my page mainly realizes information viewing (personal information, purchase information and reading information) and settings.
The specific product structure is as follows:
3. Structural decomposition and analysis
Reading, as the homepage of the app, mainly provides the function of finding books, which is divided into four modules: search module, reading history module, card information flow module, and welfare field entrance. The search module, reading history module, and card information flow module are arranged in sequence on the page, and the entrance to the welfare field is entered by pulling down on the reading page.
The functions of each module are as follows:
(1) Search module: including search bar, bookstore entrance and classification bar
Click on the search bar -> pops up the keyboard and shows popular searches and guess what you like
Click on the bookstore -> enter the bookstore page
Slide the category bar left and right -> show the category bar
Click on a category in the category column -> enter a category page in the bookstore
(2) Reading history module: including reading time module and recent reading module
Click on the reading time -> enter the reading time page
Click on recent reading -> enter the book reading page, locate the last reading position
(3) Card information flow module: This country email list module includes several card information flows. Through the sliding operation, the card information flow is used as the carrier, and it is divided into three themes: activity operation, reading recommendation, and welfare field.
Through 15 types of cards in 3 categories, WeChat Reading enables book information and activity benefits to reach target users more accurately, achieve book recommendation and increase user activity.
(4) Welfare field module: This module is entered through a pull-down operation on the reading page, and the activity details are displayed in the form of card information flow
The card contains the event name and event entrance, including a daily answer, a team to draw a lifetime unlimited card, invitation to WeChat friends, a 12-day co-branded card for Thursday episodes, a 1-day unlimited card for TOP 200/surging sharing, and a double , (every Monday) Unlimited Member Day, 8 activities of reading team. The activity mechanism is that users can obtain unlimited cards, book coins or free books by participating in games, inviting, teaming up, sharing, and liking, and finally achieve the purpose of attracting new people and promoting activities driven by welfare.